Participation in competitive and
recreational sports have associated physical risks of injuries
Ice skating is a sport in which
bound to happen to athletes. It is also to be expected that
spectators at sporting events may trip and fall negotiating the stairs,
and accessing the stands.
Coaches and other rink employees
trained in various life
saving and emergency first aid. Rinks and participating sporting
clubs must be encouraged to stock multiple locations at the facility
that are designed as first aid
centers and are
available to designed trained staff and volunteers without delay.
There is a likelihood that older
experience heart attacks or strokes and successful recovery can depend
on the availability of an immediate response. It is highly recommended
that a portable Defibrillator be purchased and individuals be trained
on how to use the equipment in addition to providing normal
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) techniques.
Property owners, management, and
sports organizations benefit from lower insurance rates if there are
individual who are trained to be first responders who have access
to first aid equipment and supplies.
On Site First
Aid Station Emergency Supplies
5 Shelf Industrial
First Aid Station to treat 200+ Persons
1,720 piece industrial first
aid station, is designed for
businesses, offices and work sites and serves up to 200+ people. The
swing-out door and easy-to-carry handle add extra convenience, and the
22-pocket vinyl inside-door liner adds valuable storage capacity. Meets
or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Standard fill requirements.
- 249-O No pocket liner
- 249-OP - 22-pocket vinyl inside-door liner adds valuable
- (1) G-155: 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, 100/bx
- (1) G-122: 1"x3" Fabric bandages, 100/bx
- (1) G-124: Knuckle fabric bandages, 40/bx
- (1) G-126: Fingertip fabric bandages, 40/bx
- (1) G-128: Fingertip fabric bandages, large, 25/bx
- (1) H-109: 2"x4" Elbow & knee plastic bandages, 25/bx
- (1) A-151: Medium butterfly wound closures, 10/bx
- (1) I-261: 3"x4" Non-stick pads with adhesive edges, 50/bx
- (1) I-228: 24 - 2"x2", 24 - 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads, 48/bx
- (1) B-207: 4"x4" Gauze dressing pads, 4/bx
- (2) AN-205: 32 sq. in. Absorbent gauze compress, 1/bx
- (1) M-270: Super StopG bandage
- (2) B-204: 2" Conforming gauze roll bandages, 2/bx
- (1) B-518: 36" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins,
- (1) AN-5071: 40" Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins,
- (1) H-410: Aspirin tablets, (50) 2-pks
- (1) I-415: Non-aspirin tablets, (125) 2-pks
- (1) I-431: Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets, (125) 2-pks
- (1) I-435: Antacid tablets, (125) 2-pks
- (1) H-305: Alcohol cleansing pads, 100/bx
- (1) H-307: Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free), 50/bx
- (1) M-528: Antiseptic spray, 3 oz.
- (1) G-460: Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 25/bx
- (1) G-486: Hydrocortisone cream, 1.0%, .9 gm pack, 25/bx
- (1) G-310: Povidone-iodine infection control wipes, 50/bx
- (1) M-527: Spray on bandage, 3 oz.
- (1) 3"x5 yd. Cohesive elastic bandage wrap, latex free
- (1) 2"x5 yd. 3-Cut first aid tape
- (1) B-503: 4"x5" Instant cold compress, 1/bx
- (1) 6"x9" Instant cold compress, 1/bx
- (1) G-469: Burn relief packs, 3.5 gm pack, 25/bx
- (1) M-531: Burn spray, 3 oz.
- (1) B-718: 4 Sterile, oval, gauze eye pads, 1/2"x5 yd.
first aid tape roll, 1/bx
- (1) M-701/NIA: Eye wash, 4 oz.
- (1) M-704/NIA: Eye wash, 8 oz.
- (1) M-707: Redness reliever eye drops, 1/2 oz.
B-504: CPR Pack: 1 CPR one-way valve faceshield, 2 exam quality vinyl
gloves, and 3 antiseptic wipes (sting free), all latex free
- (1) A-5009-AMP: Ammonia inhalant ampoules, 10/bx
- (1) 3" Cotton tip applicators, 100/vial
- (1) G-532: Exam quality vinyl gloves, 5 pr/bx
- (1) 5-3/4" Deluxe scissors, stainless steel
- (1) 4" Tweezers, plastic
- (1) 40 pg. First aid guide
- Station Dimensions: 19-1/2"x26"x5-1/2"
- These first aid stations are wall mountable
- Park and
Recreation owned and operated community rinks
- Church Owned and Operated Community Centers
Membership Skating Clubs
- Privately Owned
Rinks Open to Public
links have been
gleaned from personal communications
public institutions and athletic
have a web presence with information concerning team
materials are copy protected.
The limited use of the
materials for education purposes is allowed providing
credit is given
for the source of the materials.